vendredi 12 août 2011

Countdown

Vous qui suivez les tendances de mode saisons après saisons vous n'avez quand même pas pu rater le fait que le kimono fait parti des actualités hein. Fidèle à la mode j'ai tout de suite acquérit le mien sans attendre. Associé avec un short drapé de chez Cheap Monday, des compensées Asos (of course!) & ma pochette Marc Jacobs ;)




Killing me softly and I'm still falling, still the one I need I just wanna be with you
u got me open, don't ever let me go 
Say u roll out of your block
If u leave me you're out of your mind

There's ups and downs in this love. Got a lot to learn and it's love
Through the good and the bad, still got love
Dedicated to the one of love

My girls can't tell me nothin I'm gone in the brain
Do whatever that it takes, he go a winner's mind
Give it all to him, meet him at the fisnish line 

Me and my boo riding
All up in that black with his chick right beside him 
Ladies if you love your man show you the filiest
Now I'll never be the same ... You and me until the end.










 My boy is a 10
We dressing through the 9
He pick me up with 8
Make me feel so lucky 7
He kiss me is his 6
We be makin love in 5
Still the One I do this 4
I'm tryin to make a 3
From that 2
He still the One.