samedi 16 octobre 2010

Do it on my own

Photobucket

Hey I'm Back on the line (laugh) what's up ?!

Tell you how I finally got my new UGG last week and I can't leave them!

Huuum wat to say it already ... An addiction you know
! I do it ON MY OWN (like or dislike I don't really give a F**k) Joke !

Photobucket

Oh sinon cette semaine j'ai découvert 2 choses :
  1. Le nouveau clip de Rih Only girl in the world
  2. Le nouveau featuring Rihanna & Drake
Euuuh Je vous invite à vous diriger directement (en passant par la case Google LMAO) à aller sur Youtube !!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel it all come together
I feel alright
And it’s my turn and I’m running out
The day got me feeling alive
It’s my time and I’m ready so,
I’m running out, I gotta go
Yeah I can do it on my own