jeudi 27 mai 2010

I'm m0re than jùst a number.



I'll be the one that y0ù remember... It's more than just a mission, y0ù hear bùt y0ù don't listen
you better pay attention and get what you been missin'


Too many times I’ve been wrong I guess being right takes too long. I’m done waiting, there’s nothing left to do .... But give all I've to yOù & I better find ùr love and
I better find ùr heart....


Entre autre je viiens de finir un livre APOCALIPSTICK (de Charlotte Marin) sùr une jeùne jOùrnaliste (critique de cinéma) blonde, la trentaine, totalement délurée ... J'ai aimée & rit cOmme pas possible ! 192 pàges de folie entre galère & malheur.

Très facile à lire et rapide pour ceux qui aime lire ; Mais sérieusement à ne pas louper /!\ & surtOùt vOùs remarquerez le langage très commùn à ce qu'on entend everyday des " enc**és" "con**rd" qui fusent de temps à autres LOL en tOùs cas j'ai adOrée ;)



Among other jùst I finished a book APOCALIPSTICK (Charlotte Marin) on a yOùng journalist (film critic) blonde, thirties, totally sassy ... I loved & laùghed like impossible! 192 pages of madness between galley & misfortune.

Very easy to read and fast for those who loves to read, but seriously do not miss /! & Above all you will notice a very common language that we hear everyday of "enc ** és" con ** rd "which fly from time to time LOL Anyhow I adored;)